risk & board game & free

In my next post, if you still have interests in my instructions (and risk & board game & free) for
risk board game... I will write about how we should use the risk Australia continent as a trap and how we should plan the final blow on the remaining risk opponents.

My other post on Risk board game

Risk Strategy part I
Conquer a continent fast, use extra armies wisely, find out the first part of my favorite Risk strategy.

Risk Strategy party II
Target South America, use Australia to bother Asian opponent, build up your defenses.

Risk Strategy part III
How do I use the Risk card at the right moment. The synchronous attack on Europe through north africa and Iceland.

Risk Strategy final part
The final move on Asia, how to use the Australian continent to lure your opponent, make your self big and overlap the continents.

Risk online
Tired of waiting after your friend to play this good old strategy board game, find out where and what you could do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clue board game strategy

how do you play clue the board game

clue game arena